All programmes and courses are designed to meet the needs of South Africa’s business structures, as well as the competency standards of the National Qualifications Framework.
Our portfolios include:
- Secretarial Development
- Customer Satisfaction
- Supervisory Leadership
- Dynamic Communication skills
Participants benefit by:
- being more customer focused
- increasing their productivity, proactivity, and pride
- communicating more effectively (face-to-face, on the telephone, and in writing)
- igniting team spirit (and making it last)
- developing shared leadership
- becoming more self-empowered.
Secretarial competence is a collaborative concept. Managerial support cannot be delivered without communication, collaboration, and a thorough orientation to the business. A portfolio of sound secretarial keyboarding and experience is not enough. This productive and insightful two-day workshop helps those … Continue reading
Would you like to beat the deadline and stop those unproductive re-writes? Do you know how to put your personality on paper, and also support the company’s brand values? And if English is not your home language, would you like … Continue reading
A business cannot deliver what it does not have in stock. External service excellence therefore depends on internal strategies that support the customer’s needs. There is an interdependence across all departments and business units. Most staff members want to deliver … Continue reading